1. Personal Information
2. Collection of Personal Information
In order to grant access to features of the Freestock Site, you may be required you to submit Personal Information. If you do not submit such information you may be denied access to certain features in Freestock’s sole discretion. If you are under 18, do not enter Personal Information on this Site or engage our services.
3. User Interactions and Tracking Technologies
- In addition to the Personal Information you disclose, the Site may automatically collect information as you browse, such as ISP, browser, device and operating system detail, information accessed, and other relevant statistics.
4. Information Sharing
Freestock shares Personal Information with certain companies that perform services on our behalf. And with selected partner companies who may send you marketing and information about their products or services.
5. How Your Personal Information is Used
- Freestock collects your information in order to record and support your participation in the activities you select, and you consent to Freestock’s use of your Personal Information in any other manner we deem reasonably related to your use of the Site or Freestock’s purposes for offering you access to the Site and will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to ensure you have access to the Site.
- We store information that we collect through and connect that with your Personal Information.
- We may also disclose your Personal Information as required by law (e.g., to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or legal process served on Freestock) and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, avoid litigation, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, and/or respond to a government request.
6. Changes / Opt Out